ExtractCraft, LLC Job Postings
We are constantly looking for the right people to join our ExtractCraft team, so if you think that could be you, check out our open positions below and send your resume with the job position title to firstname.lastname@example.org
ExtractCraft is hiring, and you might be the right fit for our team! ExtractCraft is based in Longmont, CO and we are home to the Source, the world’s first at-home essential oil extraction machine. We are looking to fill two new positions for Production Associates immediately, and we pay for experience. We are a fun-loving, hard-working team that has created the first appliance of its kind and we are taking the market by storm. If you think you have what it takes to join us, send your resume to email@example.com.
- Perform production tasks according to standard operating procedures and manufacturing guidelines.
- Complete quality records for manufactured products.
- Coordinate with Production Manager to prioritize and schedule work orders to meet deadlines.
- Ensure that work environment is maintained clean, safe, and organized.
- Identify and resolve problems concerning equipment and materials.
- Create production reports on a daily basis.
- Monitor and resolve quality control issues.
- Handle any additional tasks that may be assigned by Production Manager.
Knowledge and Skill Requirements
- High school diploma, GED, or equivalent is required.
- Experience with through-hole soldering, mechanical assembly, and torque requirements.
- Moderate computer skills required, experience in Microsoft Office preferred.
- Knowledge of production processes, quality control, and other techniques for maximizing the effective manufacturing and distribution of goods.
- Ability to prioritize and multitask in an effective way.
- Ability to follow verbal and written instructions.
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs. frequently.
Compensation is based on experience.
ExtractCraft is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Note: We do not accept applications in person or over the phone, we will only accept applications sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.